domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016

Conclusion

Conclusion


            Throughout these past ten weeks, I posted essays in my blog regarding different subjects about Earth Science and its different applications. These topics are related with the principal sciences such as geology, physics, chemistry, biology and astronomy. Also different social aspects are discussed in each theme; with the use of descriptions, arguments, information and opinions, I developed these topics. With the research of these, I learned and understood a little more about the science that I will study. My objective was to inform from different sources about the Earth Science and raise awareness of how important it is to care for the resources discussed above. I enjoyed doing this and I hope it was of your liking and you have learned about the environment where we live. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario